ENQUIRE ABOUT MM2H
A special offer for expatriates
The Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) programme is an incentive programme introduced by the Malaysian Government that offers tax-free* vehicle purchase programme to foreigners who reside in Malaysia.*Subject to Government’s approval
If you'd like to find out more about our MM2H offers on our vehicles drop us an enquiry.*6% GST is applicable.
Enquire about MM2H
It is open to citizens of countries recognised by Malaysia, regardless of race, religion, gender or age. The programme allows applicants to bring along their spouses, parents and children. Foreign spouses of Malaysians and expatriates who wish to retire in Malaysia after the expiry of their Employment Passes are also eligible to apply to stay in Malaysia through this programme.
Visit MM2H website
To apply for our MM2H programme you will need these documents:
Find Out More
- A certified copy of your letter from the Malaysian Immigration Department that confirms you are a MM2H participant.
- A certified copy of your International Passport page showing your multiple entry visa, with the words 'Malaysia My Second Home Programme'.
- A certified copy of your International Passport page showing your personal details.
- Your order form from a Toyota outlet.
- For married applicants; spouse’s passport and visa copy is required.
- Authorisation Letter to Ministry of Finance (For Toyota to submit application on behalf of the applicant).
- A copy of 'No Claim Bonus Letter' certification from your insurance company (If applicable).